Growing the Library:
The Friends of the Hailey Public Library are a non-profit group that fundraises to enhance the library, advocate literacy awareness, appreciation of library services, and strive to meet the changing needs of our library in our growing community.
The Friends of the Hailey Public Library group was established in 1987 to mount the campaign to build our current library. The Hailey Public Library has since become a gathering spot, making the library a budding cultural and community center.
Seeking New Members:
As a member of the Friends of the Hailey Public Library, you would play a vital role in supporting one of our community’s most valuable resources. By joining us, you can share in our continuing endeavor to make the Hailey Public Library a place of excellence.
The Friends are always looking for volunteers. Please consider donating your time to help support our wonderful library.
For more information, please contact Geegee Lowe at 208-720-7395.
At this time, the Friends of the Hailey Pubic Library are asking for a financial donation. Below are potential investments your donations may go towards.
- $5 Membership in the Friends of the Hailey Public Library
- $15 Every little bit helps
- $30 Retail price of one book
- $50 One season of ‘Downton Abbey’
- $65 Annual membership to the Library for a deserving family
- $75 Purchase price of one Ebook
- $100 Bookends for Adult Non-Fiction area (16 total)
- $250 Six-month subscription to The Idaho Statesman
- $300 Value of checking out 5 items, attendance at 6 programs, and use of Internet or WIFI
- $500 Story Time program supplies for one year
- $1000 MakeSpace supplies for Youth
- $1500 new computer and software for Patrons
- $100 for just being a Friend
Interested in donating? You can mail your donation to PO Box 2142, Hailey, 83333, donate online with PayPal, or drop it off at the library.